Status: Permanent – Full-time
Location: Montréal – Griffintown
At TechBanx, we pride ourselves in offering the highest possible quality of customer experience. We are looking for a person who thrives in a team environment, who is passionate, driven and who yearns to grow personally and professionally. This person will become part of a team that thrives on the new challenges presented by a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. The chosen candidate will possess a keen eye for detail and will come up with innovative ideas that will contribute to the success of both the company and the customer experience.
As a senior mobile software engineer (iOS and Android), you will be working with team mates who are passionate, helpful and strive to make the best user experience and functionality possible.
- Participating in daily and bi-weekly scrum activities (Daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective).
- Working with Business Analysts and Business Units to understand the requirements.
- Working with Mobile UX/UI designer to implement the best possible user experience.
- Developing native iOS APPs with Swift.
- Developing native Android APPs with Kotlin.
- Participating in Mobile Middleware development using Server Side Swift (Perfect Framework).
- Using tools such as Xcode, Android Studio, Fabric, Fastlane, and Jenkins
- A cutting edge technology stack: https://stackshare.io/techbanx/
- Competitive salary.
- Fun and relaxed work environment.
- Full health benefits - Medical.
- Free healthy snacks and refreshments.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Great office location.
- Providing opportunities to attend trainings and conferences